Evil Skull Drawings # 1
Learn evil skull drawings here for fun.
I don't usually make horror drawings, comic or serious, but I've had this page requested so I'm going to give it a go. I couldn't get a skull (artificial skull I hasten to add) at short notice so I've made it up. Sorry for any inaccuracies.
1. I start with an oval with an eye line centre line and where I think the mouth will go. This is reproduced much darker than in reality so you can see it.
2. I draw the sockets. Because I am trying to make it look evil I slant the upper part as if it is an eyebrow.
3. I sketch the top of the skull and the cheekbones.
4. I draw in a hole where the nose should be and the teeth. I make these quite large without trying to make them look realistic at all. I go for an open mouth look to the skull drawing.
5. I sketch the jaw and use lines to add a little tone and definition.
6. I loosely shade the sockets, nose and mouth with cross hatched lines.
Evil Skull Drawing #2
1. Next I tried to draw it in profile. I sketched two oval shapes.
2. I guessed the eye line and mouth and sketched in a thin neck.
3. I drew the eye socket nose and upper lip. I know these aren't the right terms but you know what I mean.
4. I sketch the jaw and open mouth.
5. I add teeth and work more on the mouth.
6. The top of the skull.
7. I add the cheekbone and do more work on the jaw.
8. Finally I darken the socket and mouth, add a few cracks and I'm done.
Free Drawing Lessons from evil skull drawings.